For clients that have higher sustainability goals, we have incorporated active and more substantial systems into our projects.
Some examples include solar photo voltaic arrays on parking decks that simultaneously shade cars, raised floor systems, harvesting rainwater and chiller plant runoff for site irrigation, and incorporating wind turbines on rooftops.
• Photo Voltaic Panels as Parking Shade Structures
• Wind Turbines
• Air Plenums and Raised Floors
• Increased Control in Thermal Comfort Systems
• Catchment and Reuse Through Irrigation
• Run-off Reduction Through Green Roofs